Early Bird Offer - Book by Friday 8th January and save £120
Online Conference - St Jude's Church, Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB
22 February 2021
Click here to register
Hands are pivotal to everyday life, meaning any loss of function has the potential to cause severe disability. It is therefore essential that clinicians keep up to date on current best practice to ensure that patients receive the best possible outcomes.
Advances in Hand Surgery 2021 is a three-day online conference that will provide you with a comprehensive update on the latest hand surgery innovations.
The conference is CPD certified, meaning you will be able to discuss emerging surgical technique with leading hand surgeons whilst earning CPD points remotely.
There will be opportunity to network with presenters during live Q&A sessions as well as industry representatives during virtual exhibitions across all three days.
Registration will give you access to both the live stream and on-demand access to the presentations for up to three months after the conference.
We hope that you will be able to join us in London to share your ideas and help advance the development of hand surgery services in the UK.
• Discuss the future of hand transplantation in the UK
• Receive a best practice update on WALANT surgery
• Gain insight into innovations in joint replacements and implant technology
• Listen to practical advice on managing common complications of hand surgery
• Learn about managing paediatric and patients
• Discuss how to improve patient satisfaction in hand surgery
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field