Super Early Bird Offer - Book by Friday 4th September and save up to £100
Hallam Conference Centre, Cavendish Venues, 44 Hallam St, Marylebone, London, W1W 6JJ
25 February 2021
Book Your Place Here
Hands are pivotal to everyday life, meaning any loss of function has the potential to cause severe disability. It is therefore essential that clinicians keep up to date on current best practice to ensure that patients receive the best possible outcomes.
Advances in Hand Surgery 2021 is a CPD certified meeting that will provide you with comprehensive update on the latest hand surgery innovations.
There will be a strong focus on emerging surgical techniques, as well as managing common complications and improving patient care.
We hope that you will be able to join us in London to share your ideas and help advance the development of hand surgery services in the UK.
Benefits of attending:
• Discuss the future of hand transplantation in the UK
• Receive a best practice update on WALANT surgery
• Gain insight into innovations in joint replacements and implant technology
• Listen to practical advice on managing common complications of hand surgery
• Learn about managing paediatric and geriatric patients
• Discuss how to improve decision-making during hand surgery
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field