Save £100 if you book before 31st January 2020
COPD 2020 explores the multidisciplinary approach to COPD care across the primary and secondary care sectors, with panel discussions and interactive case studies providing you with lots of practical information to take away from the meeting.
Details on the COPD 2020 programme will be available soon. Until then, please see below for highlights from COPD 2019.
Highlights from COPD 2019:
- Exploring the implications for secondary care of the updated GOLD Guidelines
- Finding out how to disseminate updates in inhaled therapies, and choose the best option for your patient
- Listening to a panel of experts discuss how to co-ordinate care for individual service users across primary and secondary care
- Evaluating new and emerging COPD therapies and the use of combination bronchodilators
- Learning how to predict the 'revolving door patient' and provide non-pharmacological interventions for acute exacerbations of COPD
- Gaining understanding of the importance of early integration of the advanced care pathway in COPD
- Sharing and exchanging ideas with leading practitioners in the field
Check back for updates on the programme.