Super Early Bird Offer - Book by Friday 23rd October and save up to £100
Hallam Conference Centre, Cavendish Venues, 44 Hallam St, Marylebone, London, W1W 6JJ
20 January 2021
Book Your Place Here
These challenging times have more than proven the importance of palliative and end-of-life care. Whilst often overlooked, every patient is entitled to a 'good death', meaning it is essential for all clinicians to keep up to date on the latest advances in the field.
Current Issues in Palliative Care is a CPD certified conference that gathers the leading experts to provide you with an update on current best practice to ensure you are able to provide optimal care of patients with life-limiting illnesses.
We hope you will you be able to join us in January and work towards improving palliative care services in the UK.
Benefits of attending:
• Discuss the future of hand transplantation in the UK
• Discuss the lessons the pandemic has taught us
• Gain insight into the palliative care needs of adults with intellectual disabilities
• Receive a best practice update on neuromuscular disease
• Listen to practical advice on caring for patients with dementia, heart failure, and liver disease
• Learn about the importance of including children in family-centred care
• Receive a best practice update on symptom management and pain relief
• Discuss how we can improve bereavement support
• Learn about how you can support patients self-manage symptoms
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field