Final Places Remaining - Book Now
Online Conference - St Jude's Church, Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB
26 January 2021
Click here to register
These challenging times have more than proven the importance of palliative and end-of-life care. Whilst often overlooked, every patient is entitled to a 'good death', meaning it is essential for all clinicians to keep up to date on the latest advances in the field.
We are delighted to invite you to Current Issues in Palliative Care 2021, a three day online conference gathering leading palliative care physicians to discuss emerging treatment strategies and current challenges in the field.
The conference is CPD certified, meaning you will be able to receive a best practice update and earn CPD points remotely.
There will be opportunity to network with presenters during live Q&A sessions as well as industry representatives during virtual exhibitions across all three days.
Registration will give you access to both the live stream and on demand access to the presentations for up to three months after the conference.
We hope you will you be able to join us in January and work towards improving palliative care services in the UK.
• Discuss the lessons the pandemic has taught us
• Gain insight into the palliative care needs of adults with intellectual disabilities
• Receive a best practice update on neuromuscular disease
• Listen to practical advice on caring for patients with dementia, heart failure, and liver disease
• Learn about the importance of including children in family-centred care
• Receive a best practice update on symptom management and pain relief
• Discuss how we can improve bereavement support
• Learn about how you can support patients self-manage symptoms
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field