Super Early Bird with savings of upto £300 if you register before 4th October
Dementias 2020 is a two-day, CPD certified conference that brings together old age psychiatrists, neurologists, geriatricians, care of the elderly specialists, nurse specialists and GPs to discuss the current issues and practical management in this area.
Our dementias series has become an essential event in the calendar and whether you have been before, perhaps several times, or whether you will be a new attendee, we are confident that this 22nd National Conference will be informative,
interactive and enjoyable.
You will hear sessions on imaging and CSF biomarkers as we look to future developments in the field, as well as an examination of current best practice including discussions on ethical issues in dementias and dementia in the community.
What to expect from Dementias 2020:
Day 1 Preview
Day 2 Preview
- Keynote Address: ‘The Dementia Research Institute: using technology to improve care’
Professor David Sharp, Imperial College London
- ‘Is dementia preventable?’
Professor Craig Ritchie, University of Edinburgh
- ‘The investigation and management of rapidly progressive dementia’
Dr Matthew Jones, Salford
- Keynote Address: ‘What can epidemiology tell us about dementia'
Professor Carol Brayne, Cambridge
- ‘How to diagnose and manage delirium’
Dr Emma Vardy, Salford Royal
- ‘Lewy body dementia: what’s new?’
Dr John-Paul Taylor, Newcastle University