Super Early Bird Offer - Book by Friday 30th April and save £120
Online Conference - St Jude's Church, Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB
09 November 2021
Click here to register
We are delighted to invite you to Parkinson's 2021, the 22nd national conference that provides you with a comprehensive update on emerging diagnosis, treatment and prevention strategies for Parkinson's disease.
The conference is CPD-certified and will take place online over three days. There will be opportunity to network with presenters during live Q&A sessions as well as industry representatives during virtual exhibitions across all three days.
Registration will give you access to both the conference live stream and recordings of the presentations, which you can watch on-demand for up to three months after the conference. This means you will be able to watch the presentations at a time that suits you and earn CPD points remotely.
We hope that you will be able to join us to share your ideas and help advance the development of Parkinson's services in the UK.
• Hear about the advances in immunotherapies
• Discuss the genetic basis of Parkinson's disease
• Receive a best practice update on current pharmacological strategies
• Discuss the diagnosis and management of Parkinson-plus syndromes
• Learn how to better involve patients and carers in decision-making
• Listen to practical advice on managing comorbidities of Parkinson's disease
• Review current best practice in deep brain stimulation
• An opportunity to share and exchange ideas with the leading practitioners in the field