Save £100 if you book before 17th January 2020
Assembling the leading experts in psychiatry, neurology & respiratory medicine, the Sleep Medicine Course provides you with comprehensive updates on the current thinking and latest developments in diagnosing and managing sleep related disorders.
Details of the Sleep Medicine 2020 programme will be available soon. See below for highlights from Sleep Medicine 2019.
Highlights from Sleep Medicine 2019:
- An update on diagnostic techniques
- A review of current drug treatment options for insomnias and parasomnias
- A discussion the emerging role of genetics in sleep medicine
- Case studies on the challenges of treating sleep disorders with comorbid psychiatric conditions
- Practical advice on identifying and treating sleep disorders in epileptic patients
- An examination into the reciprocal relationship between ADHD and sleep disorders
- Practical advice on effectively implementing an MDT approach
Check back for updates on the programme.