Assembling the leading experts in psychiatry, neurology & respiratory medicine, the Sleep Medicine webinar will provide you with comprehensive updates on the current thinking and latest developments in diagnosing and managing sleep related disorders.
The keynote lecture will be streamed live in April 2020 (date to be announced soon). All other lectures will be available on demand after the live steam.Registration is free
and will be open very soon.
Sleep Medicine 2020 Highlights:
- LIVE KEYNOTE: Dr Himinder Makker: Personalised medicine for obstructive sleep apnoea
- Professor Kevin Morgan: Cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia
- Mr Alastair Paterson: The challenges of managing sleep disorders with comorbid psychiatric conditions
- Paul Shanahan: Managing sleep disturbances in adults with intellectual disability
- Kerry Davies: Being the parent of a child with a sleep disorder