Super Early Bird Offer - Book by Friday 29th May and save up to £100
America Square Conference Centre, 1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB
27 November 2020
Book Your Place Here
We are delighted to invite you to Treating Addiction 2020, a one day conference held in association with British Journal of Hospital Medicine and British Journal of Mental Health Nursing.
Public Health England have revealed that alcohol-related hospital admissions have risen by more than two-thirds in the past decade, whilst NHS Digital have disclosed that drug-related deaths have increased by 58 percent since 2006.
It is now more important than ever for clinicians to keep updated on current best practice to provide the best possible care for those living with addiction.
On 27th November, this CPD certified meeting will be gathering leading experts in the field to discuss how you can develop your clinical practice and advance addiction services in the UK.
Benefits of attending:
• Listen to practical advice on selecting appropriate interventions and preventing relapses
• Learn how to introduce effective harm reduction strategies for drug users
• Review the current evidence on dual diagnosis
• Assess the concepts of food and internet addictions
• Examine case studies on LGBT people, pregnancy and polysubstance dependence
• Discuss the growing role of nurses in treating addiction
• Review how we can improve evidence-based policy development for addiction services
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field