Early Bird Offer - Book by Friday 9th October and save £120
17 November 2020
Book Your Place Here
We are delighted to invite you to Treating Addiction 2020, a three day online conference covering the latest advances in treating addictive behaviour and substance abuse.
Each day leading addiction specialists will be live streaming webinars and case study sessions to offer clinical advice and discuss current challenges and emerging treatment strategies.
There will also be opportunity to network with both presenters during live Q&A sessions as well as industry representatives during virtual exhibitions across all three days.
Registration will give you access to the live stream as well as recordings accessible on demand up to three months after the conference.
Benefits of attending:
• Listen to practical advice on selecting appropriate interventions and preventing relapses
• Learn how to introduce effective harm reduction strategies for drug users
• Review the current evidence on dual diagnosis
• Assess the concepts of food and internet addictions
• Examine case studies on LGBT people, pregnancy and polysubstance dependence
• Discuss the growing role of nurses in treating addiction
• Review how we can improve evidence-based policy development for addiction services
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field