Psychiatry and Physical Health 2019 is a one day, CPD certified conference that brought together psychiatrists, GPs, specialist nurses and mental health leads to discuss the current issues and practical management in this area.
As physical and mental health are inextricably linked, with many mental health conditions being associated with adverse physical consequences, psychiatrists are ideally placed to recognise and manage these symptoms.
Highlights of Psychiatry and Physical Health 2019:
- Hear about the current position on coordinating care for individual service users across primary and secondary care
- Gain practical insights from experts in their chosen fields
- Increase your understanding of neurological disorders with overviews and case studies on functional neurological disorder, memory disorders and restless legs syndrome
- Update your knowledge on three major risk ares for SMI patients: cardiology, diabetes and obesity
- Hear a case study session on managing chronic pain