CPD-certified webinars are now available on-demand
Online Conference - St Jude's Church, Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB
17 November 2020
Click here to register
Thank you to everyone who took part in the live sessions from Tuesday 19th to Thursday 17th November. We hope you took away some ideas for implementing better practice in treating addictive behaviour and substance misuse.
If you didn't attend the live sessions, you can still register for the conference to watch the recordings on-demand and earn CPD points. The registration fee of £150 (inc. VAT) will give you access to the recordings for all of the sessions listed below for three months from the live conference date.
Personalised CPD certificates will be emailed after you have completed the conference survey: https://bit.ly/3o3Vaky
• Listen to practical advice on selecting appropriate interventions and preventing relapses
• Learn how to introduce effective harm reduction strategies for drug users
• Review the current evidence on dual diagnosis
• Assess the concepts of food and internet addictions
• Examine case studies on LGBT people and pregnancy
• Discuss the growing role of nurses in treating addiction
• Review how we can improve evidence-based policy development for addiction services
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field